This job is archived
Rock Springs is a 72-bed behavioral hospital located in Georgetown, TX. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their families. At Rock Springs, we are dedicated to Changing People’s Lives®
The Human Resource Department plays a key role in helping fulfill our mission of “Changing People’s Lives®”. The Human Resource Director focuses on building the overall team through recruiting and hiring of hospital staff, onboarding/training new employees and ensuring a positive overall culture at the facility.
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Career growth
- Daily Pay - We’ve partnered with DailyPay, a voluntary benefit to offer employees access to their pay on their own schedule
- Utilize team building, conflict resolution skills, and techniques to align individual and team performance with the mission, vision and strategy of our organization.
- Manages benefits administration for hospital. Ensure timely employee notifications and enrollment. Manages qualifying events, COBRA notification and compliance, reconciles vendor invoices.
- Performs monthly and quarterly metric reporting per corporate requests.
- Monitor metric and HR quality monitors reporting to QA directors. Implements quality improvement interventions as needed
- Manages worker’s comp and leaves of absence per hospital policies and state and local laws. Completes OSHA reporting annually
- Lead internal investigations and respond to EEOC charges when necessary
- Minimum Associate’s Degree in Human Resources or Business Management. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Sound knowledge of local employment laws, regulations and compliance requirements
- Previous HR experience in a hospital setting is preferred.
- 5+ years of progressive HR experience.