Denver Springs is a 96-bed behavioral hospital located near Denver, CO . The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults, and their families. At Denver Springs we are dedicated to Changing People’s Lives®
Quality Coordinator is responsible for the collection and analysis of data on hospital performance, incidents, and documentation to ensure provision of quality care. Assists in the development and delivery of Performance Improvement, Risk Management and Staff Development activities throughout the assigned hospital to ensure that all state, federal, TJC standards for care consistently met. Assists in investigating incidents as needed. Performs a wide range of activities to facilitate healthcare quality, regulatory compliance, risk management, and advocacy services for the hospital and the effective implementation of customer service initiatives provided by the hospital. Ability to effectively handle a wide variety of processes and tasks as delegated by the Director of Quality. Must demonstrate excellent communication and customer service skills.
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills in assisting patients and visitors in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Reviews all patient, family or other written concerns regarding the hospital, staff and/or program according to policy
- Organizes and prepares materials for various meetings as required.
- Investigate patient concerns, take actions and provide mediation toward problem resolution in a timely manner
- Tracks and trends all patient feedback, reporting results to Director of Quality.
- Support the commitment of our hospital in adhering to Federal, State, and local rules and regulations governing ethical business practices for healthcare providers. Assists with medical record audits and spot checks to monitor regulatory compliance and documentation quality.
- Collects incident reports; records, analyzes, investigates data and reports to Quality Director.
- Assist QA Director with projects that improve care for all patients across facilities.
- Performs safety rounds on the units at facility to identify risks and safety concerns and reports these to unit supervisor immediately and to QA Director as soon as possible.
- Support the commitment of our hospital in adhering to Federal, State, and local rules and regulations governing ethical business practices for healthcare providers. Maintain patient confidentiality as outlined by HIPAA/42CFR Part II.
- Other duties as assigned.
Compensation and Benefits:
Salary/Hourly: $ 55,000 - $ 78,000
- Bachelor’s degree in a health related field preferred
- 3 years’ experience in a healthcare facility, previous experience in a psychiatric health care facility preferred.
- Clinical license preferred
- Advanced in Microsoft Word and Excel. Ability to analyze complex information and design appropriate visual representations of the data (graphs, dashboards, flow-charts, etc. Previous quality and patient advocacy experience preferred, strong customer service experience required. CPR certification and Crisis Prevention Training (CPI) within 30 days. May be required to work flexible hours and overtime.