- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
- Daily Pay - We’ve partnered with DailyPay, a voluntary benefit to offer employees access to their pay on their own schedule
- Coordinator ensures that office operations and programming in the outpatient department operate efficiently and professionally while providing a high standard of customer satisfaction.
- Coordinator ensures outpatient programs are compliant with all laws, rules and regulations of federal and state licensing agencies, as well as TJC standards for quality care.
- Coordinator oversees the work performance of the non-clinical outpatient staff.
- Coordinator oversees the office processes and procedures to ensure a quality patient experience.
- High school degree or equivalent preferred.
- Valid driver’s license preferred.
- CPR certification and Crisis Prevention Training (CPI) within 30 days of employment and prior to any patient contact.
- Previous experience on an inpatient unit preferred. Must have experience with clerical duties.